Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ah, Morro Bay... we meet again...

And you are still cold and windy. Not as bad as last time, though... but still. Ya think ya can warm up a bit? We're leaving on Saturday.

Anyway, we've accepted the offer to stay in the 5th wheel for a few days. It's a nice place. It's a small place. However, I think I might die of motion sickness. Every time someone walks, it rocks from side to side. Lovely. It has a TV but it isn't hooked up, which is fine. I have my phone, and I brought two books and a word find. This is my first attempt at blogging from my phone... and it will probably be the last. The app for blogger is weak. Actually, it's terrible. Buuuut this place has no Wi-Fi, so this is my only option for blogging until I get home. Good times.

I pretty much have this place to myself, at the moment. My brother is asleep and mom is at the beach. She's getting her zen on. What should I do? Read? F*ck around on youtube? I haven't even touched Songpop today. Ha! Maybe I won't do anything... and find my zen.

Before I go, 3 things: 1) Some dude asked us if we spoke English. That's Fresno, for ya. 2) I didn't even look up once while passing through Cholame. 3) I have awesome friends. Mhm! I received these in the mail! I squealed rather loudly and almost had a semi-heart attack... that Jordan card. ZOMG.

(If the picture shows up on its side, that's not my fault. That's a blogspot app issue... one of its many issues.)

No comments:

Post a Comment