Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A little introduction...

  My name is Elizabeth, but I go by Liz. I was born on Valentine's Day, which is the lamest day of the year. I was born in the wrong decade. Music makes my world go 'round. My taste in music is pretty eclectic, but my heart will always belong to 80s music; hair metal, classic rock, new wave, glam, alternative, pop etc. I also love '80s movies and TV shows... just pretty much all things '80s. I am heavily into ice hockey... one could call me obsessed. The San Jose Sharks are my team and have been since 2000. Yeah, I bleed teal. I love to write... I would like to become a music journalist. If not a music journalist, I would settle for a sports journalist (journaling ice hockey, of course!)
  I love animals... more than I love most humans, actually. Animal cruelty pisses me off to no end, and if I see you hurting an animal, I will go absolutely crazy on you. I love Hanson. Proud Fanson since 1997! I am young, but I am not stupid. I am loud, but I am also quiet. I am shy, but I am also outgoing. I am a tad bit guarded, but I have my reasons. I am random but it keeps life interesting. I like doing "The Time Warp"... and I couldn't even tell you how many times I have seen "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"... but it's gotta be an unhealthy number. While we're on the subject of movies... John Hughes and Tim Burton are my loves! I am absolutely obsessed with their movies. I have unhealthy obsessions with James Dean, James Franco, Johnny Depp, and John Cusack. I also absolutely adore Heath Ledger (R.I.P.), River Phoenix (R.I.P.), Ryan Gosling, and Matthew Broderick. "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" is my favorite movie of all-time. 
   I love my family and my friends. I don't normally let a lot of people in... so if I let you in, consider yourself special. I LOVE all things England and I used to want to move/live there, but not so much anymore.
  I say "Dude" a lot. I am totally misunderstood. I love going to concerts. I rock out/dance even when there's no music playing. I like to read; Edgar Allan Poe and Ernest Hemingway are my favorite authors. Halloween is my favorite day of the year. I like tattoos; I have 6, and I want more. George is my favorite Beatle... but ya gotta love Ringo! I don't like drama, so don't bring it near me. I also don't like stupid people. Stupid people make my head hurt. I am PRO Gay Rights, and nothing will change that. I march to the beat of my own drum, and I am perfectly okay with that.


 I started a music blog back in April and it's doing really well... but I've decided to start a 2nd blog, a more personal one. This is a bit uncharacteristic of me, but eh, why not? This blog is going to focus on the things that occur in my life. The sky is the limit here! We'll see how this goes...

3 comments:

  1. Cool Lizzle D, Hahaha my blogs would be boring, they're all about gaming *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, Kelli! I just subscribed to your blog, btw :)

    Chee, I don't think your gamer blog would be boring! I'm sure tons of people would read and enjoy it!! Start one! :)

    ReplyDelete