Thursday, April 4, 2013

A peanut butter sandwich.

So.. um... 


I HAD LUNCH WITH THE CUTE GUY!

 The end.

Mhm. I'm serious, the Universe has been on my side this week. He got out of class a tad earlier than usual and had a bit more time to spare. I was sitting in the library about to eat my sandwich, when all of a sudden I hear: 

"A peanut butter sandwich tastes better when it's eaten outside..."

He gave me a look and motioned for me to come outside with him. "Lunch" only lasted about 10 minutes or so, but yeah... BOOM! Does a peanut butter sandwich really taste better when it's eaten outside? Heck yes.

He had to go and do his thing and I went back into the library and watched "Mr. Belvedere." I have an exciting life. Ha!

The math take-home test scores were posted today... 100% babyyy! My head wasn't on straight when I took that test. I took it the day before we returned from Spring Break... I still wasn't 100% better from that 2-week illness. I think it's safe to say that I have an 'A' in that class... miraculous.

The Sharks. Still on a winning streak. But most importantly....

WE HAVE SCOTT HANNAN BACK!!!!
YESSSSSS!!!!!!

I know people are saying he's no better than Douglas Murray... but he's Scott frickin' Hannan, and I've been wanting him back in a teal jersey for years. The Sharks also acquired Raffi Torres... that should be interesting...





No comments:

Post a Comment