Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I love this day.

I repeat: I love this day!!!


World Literature. I did not want to go this morning but I did anyway. (I'm feeling a lot better, btw. Having spent 99% of my Spring Break sick.)
He handed back the atrocious midterm. I was totally convinced that I had bombed it. I guess it was worth 50 points... I got a 39. 78%. However, he decided to grade on a curve, because "some people did really good and some people did really bad. Really bad." Yeah, we didn't want to see ours. My friend and I didn't do too bad... and with the curve, it's all good. The curve made it out of 46 points. 40-46 is an A... and so forth. So I got 39/46. Not too shabby. He was very kind to me on the brief essays. I should have scored a lot worse. 7/10 on the first and  8/10 on the other one. Ha!

The library. Oh, the library. Funny things happen in there. Mhm...

HE SPEAKS!!! 
Yep, cute boy speaks. He spoke to me. I didn't even recognize him. Honestly. He has short, spikey hair now.  Yeah. He went from looking like an 18 year old to looking like a 25 year old. How long were we on break for?? It's not that I forgot what he looked like... he just looks different all of a sudden. And he spoke to me. Ha! It took me a minute to figure out who he was. "What are you doing?" Random people who make small talk ask me that all of the time... but he never does. So I figured it was just some random guy killing some time. Then he looked at me and I couldn't help but silently squee. Like, whoa. I said I was watching Led Zeppelin, which I was... I have "The Song Remains the Same" on my iPod. He was like, "Oh, The Song Remains the Same?!?!" Marry me. He speaks Zeppelin. Marry.Me.Now. Ha! "Yep!" He nodded his head and said, "cool!" He looked at down at my iPod's screen for a few minutes, smiled, and then walked away. Um... what? The Universe is on my side today. For sure.


The Sharks. Last time I blogged, they had traded Murray. They've been on a winning streak since that trade. Go figure. They have since traded Handzus... and today, they traded...


CLOWE! They've traded Clowe! 
Bye-bye, Clown. 

This day has been amazing. Mhm!


SongPop awaits.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment