Monday, February 4, 2013

First regulation loss for my Sharkies...

Sharks 1    Ducks 2

I'm not liking this. Not at all...

I don't have much to say about tonight's game. The Sharks had about 1 good shift, well, 2... if you count the goal scoring shift. But other than that... meh. I feel sorry for Thomas Greiss. I repeat: they cannot win, when they play like THIS. I know you can't win 'em all... but you can at least try. Geez...

I find it funny how the announcers keep blaming their loss on "bad breaks"... yes, there were a few stupid deflections... along with some poor officiating (again)... but come on, it's okay to admit when your team plays like poo. 

Also, Dan Boyle, please get well soon... apparently, your team plays like crap without you. Oh, the irony...


The next Sharks game is tomorrow, at the Shark Tank... they play John Cusack's team (Chicago Blackhawks). I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little worried...

 7-1-1
The sharks still have this... but for how long?

No comments:

Post a Comment