Thursday, February 14, 2013

Level 27

Today is my 27th birthday. 
27 feels no different than 26... and no different than 21, really.
I honestly think that people should quit aging after 21... no, make that 25.
Yeah, 25 is a good place to stop.


Today was a good day. No World Lit today, our instructor was out of town for a conference. I still had to endure math, though. That was one, giant, wtf? This chapter is going to suck. Mhm! I'm pretty sure of it. I spent most of the day in the campus library, it wasn't massively crowded today. Actually, there weren't many people on campus today, period...

I spent most of the day listening to music. 90% Def Leppard, 5% Duran Duran, and the other 5% consisted of jamming to Emerson Drive. I had pizza for dinner, fully equipped with Dr. Pepper. Birthday cake and ice cream. Also, I watched 2 hours of "ALF" earlier! And received a ton of birthday love from my peeps! Yeah, today was a good day.

$$$, Pez dispensers, and Bob Marley coffee... oh, my! 
Yep, my family knows me very well.


But yeah... I'm 27. One year closer to 30. Woo.


No comments:

Post a Comment