Thursday, December 6, 2012

I passed my math test!!

96%
 Liz 4 Math 0. Ha!

I've been stressing about this test all week. Which is funny, because out of the all the tests so far, I think this one was the easiest? My highest score yet! I finished it in about 20 minutes... it only took 3 1/2 Led Zeppelin songs... haha! Yeah, Zeppelin was the choice soundtrack this time. I think I made a good choice!

Now it's on to the next math course... next semester. That will be lovely. Absolutely lovely. Hopefully I'll have an instructor who's similar to the one I had this semester. Here's hoping...

I haven't started that behemoth of an English paper yet... I have zero motivation. I know I have to get it done... it's our final (due Monday), but it's just too much. Too much thinking, too much writing... my brain doesn't want to deal with that right now. I'll start it tomorrow. Ha!

Also, this absolutely made my entire day  
A "Freaks and Geeks" reunion photo!!! It's for Vanity Fair... I need this issue. I also need for them to make a TV reunion special... or some kind of reunion TV movie. Something!!!

Photo taken by Mark Seliger

2 comments:

  1. I'm kinda late to the party, but congrats on passing your math exam! That exhilarating feeling of knowing that you were able to conquer the test (with flying colors!) definitely is one of the best! Be sure to get your mind rested, as you have to face tons of school work! Best of luck!

    Yvonne@HomeTutorsSacramento.com

    ReplyDelete