Monday, December 10, 2012

Last day of the semester

   I'm freeeee!!!! Well, until January.

  We handed in our final paper today. It was a minimum of 5 pages... but mine was a full 9 pages and a paragraph on the 10th. Hey, the criteria for the paper called for a novel, it was impossible to meet the minimum page requirement.
  Anyway, I saw everyone I wanted to see this morning; my friend and the two cute boys. heehee! *cough gymnast cough* Normally, when you only go to hand in a paper and leave, you hardly see anyone, because everyone slips in and out at different times. So I was lucky. A good chunk of people came right at 10-10:05am... we managed to dodge the idiots. ha! Buuuut we won't be able to dodge them next semester; a few of them are going to be in 48B with us. Lovely. 
  The cute boys. Ah, yes. Sir Cuteness held the hallway door open for us... but then disappeared? Oh well, he still looked cute this morning. Aaaaand we also saw adorable #2... who, um... yeah, we couldn't help but giggle/crack up. We were outside of class, talking to my Mum (who finally got to see adorable #2, btw!) and here he comes, smiling and giving that coy look. He asked if we turned our paper in already... and we told him, "Yeah." Off to the classroom he went. 

Then this happened.
(I'm watching "Stand By Me" right now, btw!)
  
  It wasn't a bad laugh. I swear. It's just... adorable #2 will never be the same. We are always going to picture a certain thing whenever we see him or speak of him. Again, it isn't a bad thing, it's a rather adorably funny thing.

  I'd say it was a great way to end the semester. I liked the semester. American Lit started off a little rocky... and we totally skipped over a few of the major poets/authors of the 19th Century (our instructor let certain things drag on)... and there were a few f*cktards in our class, but overall, I enjoyed it.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment