Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Rock the Casbah

I knew that waking up to The Cure and The Clash on Vh1 Classic, would lead to me having a good morning/day. A good morning I had, indeed. 

Well, other than the fact that my American Lit class was canceled. We didn't get to finish discussing Poe :( We were supposed to discuss "The Cask of Amontillado" today... not cool. Anyway, no email was sent saying that class was going to be canceled, and nothing on blackboard. However, our instructor apparently texted someone in our class saying it was canceled. Again I say, lame. There was a lovely cancellation notice on the door for the rest of us, along with a message for Friday. Yeah, my classmates and I weren't too happy. 1) We wanted to finish Poe. 2) A lot of us could've slept in a bit longer. 3) A few people only had this class today. My friend sent me a text at 9:48am saying class was canceled (she got to campus before I did) but I didn't have my phone, and I was already on my way. It's okay, though... I still had a productive morning. ;)

I conversed with the cute boy. Ha! But no, in all seriousness, Ben (a dude in my Lit class) and I were out in the hall, and we served as the messengers for telling our fellow classmates that class was canceled. Cute boy happened to walk by, and I spoke to him for a few minutes. I repeat from the last post: biggest smile ever, brightest pair of lit-up eyes I have ever seen. So.Damn.Adorable.

Going back to Ben. I've never really talked to Ben before. Maybe a few words before or during class, but that's about it. Nice guy, likes to talk a lot. Goofy, but not in a bad way. I don't know why, (I do know why, he likes people) but he randomly walked out of the English hallway and started talking to me. Great way to kill an hour, I guess (math starts at 11am)? But still. It wasn't so bad... I'm not good at speaking with people I don't really know, but I think I did well. He's a fellow English Major, so it works. He gets it. We spoke one-on-one for about 10 minutes or so, until the short boy walked up.

He's semi-adorable. Haha! We both told him class was canceled and instead of venturing off somewhere else, he joined the party. Like, whoa. Yeah, I sat there and conversed with a cute boy for almost an hour. Adorable. And brainy. The three of us talked about a lot of things... English-related stuff, mostly. A lot of laughing occurred. I like random, interesting conversations. Time went by rather slowly, too. But yeah, I had a good morning. 

Math... was pretty much a waste, but I was given a Pepsi and was shown a few humorous videos. Therefore, 'twas a good time. We went over the practice test... which I've already finished, and really didn't need any help with. Our last test is tomorrow... hopefully I'll pass it on the first try, so I won't have to go back on Friday! 

I also need to start that behemoth of an English paper...  

No comments:

Post a Comment