Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2 for 2 on Jan 22

Well, today didn't suck. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning, but today did not suck.

January 21st and the 22nd are never good days for me, but this year, I managed to keep it together. Today would have been Michael Hutchence's (original lead singer for INXS) 53rd birthday. He should still be alive... but he isn't... and it sucks. January 22nd is also the day Heath Ledger died. It's been five years and I'm still absolutely in denial. Another ridiculously talented individual who died way before their time. Heath Ledger should still be alive, making great movies... but he isn't... and it sucks. Yeah. 
*Emo moment is now over*

I had a two second thrill this morning... haha! The teacher from the previous class opted to keep the door open and Mr. Adorable walked by on his way to class. Ugh. He is so damn adorable. But he's like 12. Okay, maybe not 12... but he can't be more than 20... maybe 21 years old? Ugh. I feel like a cradle robbing creeper. Seriously. 

BUT HE IS SO DAMN ADORABLE!!!!

Anyway, today in class, I had no clue what the instructor was talking about (well, I think I understood half?). I was lazy over the weekend. So I just sat there nodding my head. Man do I have a lot to read before Thursday... ha! Yikes.

Math class... ehhhhh. The lady is nice... and she's a very helpful instructor... but... ehhhh. She's one step up from the dry eyes guy... Ben Stein. Ahhhh!! Also, some f-tard took my seat. I've been sitting in the same seat since the start of the semester... which was also my same seat last semester. Yeah, he literally pushed everyone out of the way, so he could be one of the first ones in class today. Asshole. I didn't say anything, because I didn't want to get shot. Soooo I sat opposite side in the back corner... interesting bunch back there. Yeah. I was two seats away from the Davey Havok (Crash Love-era) look-a-like. I was waiting for him to yell, "Oh!" but sadly, he did not. Our first test is on Thursday... that should be lovely. Yep. Lovely.

Today is my Grandmother's birthday (Father's mother). My Mom baked her a cake (she was feeling nice this year, ha!) and we brought it over to her... she was uber surprised... and uber thankful. I don't think I've ever heard her say so many thank-yous in my life. The good news? That didn't cut into my hockey watching time. I know, I'm an ass. But if you had my relatives, you would totally understand. 

THE SHARKS KICKED BUTT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It started off as a slaughter. Mhm. A SLAUGHTER. It was 6-1 in the first period. 

The Sharks scored two goals within the first like five minutes. Dan Boyle scored the first goal and Logan Couture scored the second goal. Buuuut shortly after, one of the dudes from the Oilers scored. I can't go for that. Soooo I tweeted a letter to the Sharks... not a formal one, like I would on Facebook, it was informal, but apparently, those work just as well. If not better. I screen capped everything. Proof, man... proof! Ha!

(Start from the bottom up)
See, I don't make this stuff up. I tweeted, Marleau quickly responded (again!)... I get the two goal lead back... AND I got my 4 goal lead. Hell, they even had a FIVE goal lead. The hockey gods are the middleman. Mhm!

Of course, the five goal lead didn't last... the Oilers managed to score 2 more goals. But hey, the Sharks WON!! 6-3... they are undefeated right now. 2 for 2. My "letters" are also 2 for 2, by the way. Ha! 

Yes, I am a mess... but you love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment