Tuesday, January 29, 2013

STILL UNDEFEATED.

 Where in the hell do I even begin??? I can't breathe, my head is pounding, and my heart is racing. Hockey... what a rush!! And reverse psychology works... a little bit. Oh my goodness. Shootouts kill me... every time.


 (I got this from the Sharks' official Facebook page)

Okay, so, the Anaheim sucks Ducks almost won. Even though the Sharks were the first team to score (Go Pavelski!!!) the Ducks outplayed the Sharks on every level. But that's not why they almost won. Well, it was part of the reason why, but the main reason was because the officials were clearly on their side. Talk about a one-sided hockey game. What... in... the... hell???? Okay, so Patrick Marleau barely tapped Cory Perry's stick, and the idiot Perry intentionally flopped onto the ice. A penalty was called. ARE YOU SERIOUS?? That was so NOT worthy of a penalty. However, Logan Couture was almost on a breakaway, but he got tripped up... NO penalty was called. SERIOUSLY!!! Then at the end of the 2nd period, another BS penalty was called... they got Marleau for "goaltender interference"... but there was no goaltender interference. Marleau was in front of the net, doing his job. There was nothing "interfering" about it. Now, there were some questionable penalties given to the Ducks but not near as many that were wrongfully given to the Sharks. The Sharks could have scored 5 goals during 60 minutes, and they still would have found some way to let the Ducks win. I hate bias officiating. I hate it. 

There were so many off-the-post- shots this game, that it should have been way higher than a 2-2 game.


So yeah, the Ducks pretty owned the entire game. Joe Pavelski scored the first goal of the game (9:46) assisted by Thornton and Marleau. That was the only lead the Sharks had throughout those 3 periods. 
The 2nd period was once again dominated by the Ducks. Play wise and scoring wise. Francois Beauchemin scored (8:40) (assisted by Koivu and Ryan) and almost a minute later, Beleskey scored (9:39) (assisted by  Getzlaf and Winnik. The 3rd period saw a bit of an awakening for the Sharks... play wise but not so much scoring wise. Although a few of the Sharks players did hit the posts (talk about some major heart attacks!)
17:15 into the 3rd period... and Logan Couture scores (assisted by Gomez and Clowe)!! 
OH MY GAWWWWD!! The game was now tied 2-2. The Sharks were starting to show some grit.


Moving along... right into OT. Overtime. I can't handle OT. I can't. 5 minutes... and nobody was able to score. Next up: SHOOTOUT. Ahhhhh!!!! I can't do shootouts. I can't. That's worse than OT. Seriously. Good lord. Heart attacks... strokes... headaches... you name it. They all go down during shoot outs. 
(My head is still pounding, by the way.)

First up: Sharks: Handzus... GOAL!
Next up: Ducks: Ryan... Save
Next up: Sharks: Pavelski... Save
Next up: Ducks: Fucktard Perry: Save (HAR!)
Next up: Clowe: Save
Last up: Ducks: Selanne... a big... fat... MISS!

*Ducks 2  Sharks 3*

SHARKS WIN!!! SHARKS WIN!!! YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

The San Jose Sharks are 6-0...  
still undefeated!!!!



*P.S.- My "letters" or "notes" are 6 for 6.. heehee!! I'm not sharing any of my tweets from tonight, though... trust me, it's for the better! hahaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment