Thursday, January 24, 2013

I can't breathe right now...

OMG!!! WHAT A GAME!!!

That was an AMAZING home opener!!! 

And Marleau? Yeah, he is STILL a BEAST!!! 
He will forever be a BEAST.


The game was scoreless for a while... time to start tweeting some letters. Ha! Finally, Logan Couture scored (Assists: Pavelski and Thornton), late in the 1st period!! However, their lead didn't last long. The Coyotes responded with a goal at 7:11 in the 2nd period.

3rd period. Phoenix scored again... but they shouldn't have counted it. It was totally goaltender interference. Don't even get me started. Don't. THEN Phoenix scored AGAIN. The Sharks were down by 2 (3-1). I couldn't go for that.


Marleau scored (Assists: Thornton and Irwin)!!!! He's a beast. A BEAST, I tell you!!! Another informal letter to my boys in teal.
I had to retweet a tweet from the official Sharks twitter page. Marleau
8 minutes after my informal letter, Havlat tied it up (Assists: Clowe and Couture). Haha!
11 minutes later, Sir Beast scored!! That's 2 goals for Marleau... AGAIN (Assists: Pavelski and Thornton)!!! Patty is on fire!!!
Now, Marleau could've gotten a hat trick, but instead, he kept passing the puck to other players, so they could have hopes for scoring a goal. Marleau is a class act, people. A class act.
3 minutes later, Captain Joe Thornton aka "Jumbo" scored on an empty net with a few seconds left of the game (Assists: Pavelski and Marleau)
5-3 Sharks. Final. What a comeback!!!
 

This game only gave me a few heart attacks. Niemi loves giving us heart attacks.
I went crazy when Marleau scored the first goal... I went nuts when he scored the second one. I jumped up and down in my seat and slammed my lap top shut... haha! Beeeeaaaast!!!
   
The San Jose Sharks are still undefeated!!! 3-0

No comments:

Post a Comment