Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bob Marley makes good drinks... and the Sharks are still undefeated!!

FOR REALS.

(Okay, so it's not Bob Marley... it's his people, but still!)
This stuff? Addicting. Tastes a bit like Starbucks... only better. And cheaper.

This stuff? Holy hell!! I just finished drinking some... and I want more. 
I am totally in a mellow mood... and I'm watching a hockey game. I'm serious. On my bottle, it says "Reduces stress and reduces tension"... well, the Sharks scored 2 goals in less than a minute, and I didn't even go crazy. Nope. I just nodded... and said, "Yep. That's how it's done." That's a first.

Lack of sleep could also be a factor here... ha!
Yeah, I didn't get much sleep last night. I fell asleep right when the sun came up and I had to get up around 9-ish this morning. Lovely. So I've been running around on about 3... maybe 3 1/2 hours of sleep. I've been in semi-zombie mode all day. I repeat: lovely. Thank goodness there were no tests/quizzes today. 

I wore my San Jose Sharks dog tag necklace today and my friend Ashley wore her Sharks hoodie... that's a magic combination, because some amazing stuff happened this morning during English class! First, we were told that there is going to be no class on February 14th... that's my birthday. I get to sleep in on my birthday. I'll only have math that day... I can go for that! THEN, he decided to skip our "group"... we didn't have to summarize/read quotes from Gulliver's Travels to our class. Ha! That's what I'm talking about!

*The Oilers just tied the game (2-2), and I still didn't cause a scene, by the way* That's also a first.

We always get out early... way before 12:15. Normally I go home for lunch and come back for math later in the day, but this time I opted to stay on campus and hang out in the library. It was interesting. 

*OKAY REF, WHAT IN THE F*CK WAS THAT?!?!?!*
 (I think Sir Bob is starting to wear off.)

I decided to read my World Lit reading assignments... there wasn't that much to read, so I figured I'd get it done so I wouldn't have to read them over the weekend on Monday. I decided to listen to Emerson Drive while I was doing so. I had all of their songs/albums on shuffle... I made to song 54 out 78, and I had to quit. 1) I kept smiling randomly like a weirdo idiot. 2) I almost wept during two of the songs. Yeah, I had to quit listening. Next up? PEARL JAM!!! While I was making the musical transition to PJ, another one of Patrick Marleau's "twins" came in and sat next to me. 


I've seen 3 dudes that resemble Patrick Marleau... but out of the 3, this one looked the least like him. This dude had the face... but the hair/beard threw it all off. But I don't care... it was totally a Marleau look-a-like. I will not complain. 

I think I might hang out in the library from here on out. When I go home for lunch... I have no desire to back to the campus and endure math. Staying on campus today made things a tad easier... I still had that frame of mind.

Math class. My instructor is nice... and she treats us like babies... but this lady is a mess. I know she's a tad on the older side... but yeah, she's a mess. This older dude in my class (mid 40s... maybe early 50s?) complimented my new-ish haircut. Thank you for noticing! But... no. Also, a cute-ish dude sat next to me and we conversed a lot about the problems she was having us do. Also... OMG. There's this dude in my class who is 1/2 Marq Torien from the Bulletboys and 1/2 Nathan Parsons... well, maybe it's about 60/40... 70/30? But close enough. Both resemblances are there. I'm guessing he's an art major... the mystery! But that's the not the important thing I was OMG-ing about. Ha! There's this other cute-ish guy... he was wearing a Bob Marley shirt today. *Swooooon* Yeah. He has that type of hair that you're not sure if he's washed it this week... but I don't even care, because apparently, that's my thing. Haha! (River Phoenix... Nathan Parsons... Johnny Depp etc.) 

Going back to the hockey game. (they're still playing, by the way.) The first 20 minutes of this game were extremely boring. Scoreless on both ends... not much was happening. Logan Couture finally scored in the 2nd period (7:32) and Joe Pavelski scored less than a minute later (8:11). Both of those goals were unassisted. 2-0 Sharks. A little more than 2 minutes later (10:56), Sam Gagner cut the Sharks' lead in half (assisted by Fistric and Yakupov). Taylor Hall tied the game (0:51) in the 3rd period. (Assisted by Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins.) Oh, and Ryane Clowe scored, but they disallowed it because they had already blown the whistle or some crap like that. Woo. Also, there hasn't been very many penalties. Only 8, I believe?

*Overtime is happening at this very second.*
I smell a shootout...

*This game is going into a shootout*

First up: Sharks: Handzus... GOAL!!!!!!
Next up: Oilers: Gagner:.. Miss.
Next up: Sharks: Pavelski... Save.
Next up: Oilers: Nugent-Hopkins... Miss.
Next up: Sharks: Boyle... GOAL!!!!!!


AHHHHHH!!!!!!
THE SAN JOSE SHARKS WIIIIIIN!!!! 3-2!!!

7-0... STILL UNDEFEATED!!!!!




*P.S.- My tweets/notes/letters are 7 for 7. Miraculous!






No comments:

Post a Comment