Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog template changes STILL won't save...

COME ON, BLOGSPOT!!!!

I'm still not sure what's up regarding this ordeal, but it's  starting to get old. I've been reading people's complaints from way back in July? I'm not sure if they fixed it and it all went to hell again in late September/October? All I know, is that when I made this blog, I had a date header... when I looked at my 2nd post, it showed NO date. Blogspot had reset my settings and made the font color black. My background for posting is black. Nice! I've tried to fix it at least 50 times now and NOTHING will save. It says "Template Applied" but nothing is "applied". It should not be that hard to fix such a problem... or maybe it is? But seriously, this needs to get fixed. A lot of people are complaining about this... some people have even lost their blogs. It's not the end of the world, but they shouldn't have shit reset and then have it to where you can't fix it.
My semi-rant is now over.

No comments:

Post a Comment