Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Surrender, surrender...

... but don't give yourself away.
I only gave my blog away.

Blogspot has won the battle... or at least for now. I had to reset the settings and go back to one of their non-customized, generic, blog templates. Bleh. Customized template save settings are still not working. I'm not even sure if they're trying to fix this problem anymore? Anyway, this blog looks ugly. But at least you can now see the posting dates for the stuff that I post

On a much lighter note, all of my faves on "The Voice" have made it to the top 10!!! Yes, I read the spoilers... I didn't want to wait. The suspense was killing me. I'm still going to watch, though... Adam Levine is a hot piece of ass and Rascal Flatts are performing on the show tonight! Also, I like watching the reactions of the contestants who are "safe". :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment