Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Please don't kill me...

Between the election and Vh1 Classic's "America's Hard 100" countdown, I am pretty sure I am going to have a heart attack. The people who are reporting the election results should NOT report ANYTHING until every vote is counted. None of the this "Obama has 16% of the votes from such and such state" or "Romney HAS WON such and such state... but only 3% of the votes have been counted" shit. REALLY???? Quit giving people heart attacks and JUST report the FACTS. Idiocy. It's ALL idiocy. Different stations seem to be reporting different things... one says Obama has won a certain state while the other says Romney has won that same state. Which is it??? Quit jumping the gun and quit dishing out lies. Just stop.

Also, I have no clue why I'm watching this lame-ass countdown. Well, actually, I do... but, still. People keep telling me, "Well, it's a fan favorite countdown"... buuuuut when their mission statement is, "Is Balls to the Wall better than Rock You Like A Hurricane?" Keyword? Better. There is no way in hell that Ratt's "Round and Round" is better (or harder) than Metallica's "Enter Sandman"... especially when it's on a hard rock/metal countdown. Just, no. There is nothing legit about this countdown but it is kind of comical. The comedic value comes after the heart attacks, ulcers and/or strokes, of course. Geez. I thought for sure that "Enter Sandman" would make top 5... #43??? Ugh. Taylor Swift is going to be #1... I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment