Friday, November 30, 2012

Blame it on the rain...

Yes, I just quoted Milli Vanilli.

For the love of Pete, can it please stop raining?? Please??? I'm tired of it. It has pretty much rained the entire week. It's off and on... but I'd rather have it stay off than stay on. Don't get me wrong, I like rain. I do. But not constant rain... and I don't like to be in the rain. At least today, it decided to rain after my classes were over, so I didn't have to walk around in all of the damn puddles again. Today has just been blah. Actually, the entire week has been a bit blah, but today has probably been the worst (in terms of blahness). It's 2pm and it feels like 5pm... or later. Meh. 

So we finished watching "The Raven" this morning. Three things: 1) I'm wearing one of my Clash shirts ("London Calling") today... the Cusack fangirl in me told me too. It's just something that had to be done. 2) I hated the ending. Hated. It. 3) I was right about the killer. It was soooo painfully obvious that ____ was the killer. Also, I don't think Poe would've been that clueless. I mean, you have this dude who is way obsessed with your work, and he's hidden your love woman somewhere... hmmm... Poe's most talked about piece of work is "The Tell-Tale Heart"... I'm surprised he didn't think to look under the floor boards sooner. Come on, now! 
I like "The Raven"... but I probably wouldn't watch it again, unless there was absolutely nothing else on. I love Poe and Cusack... but I would give it 3... maybe even 3 1/2 stars out of 5. Again, it could have been better. A lot better.

Again, chivalry is not dead. Two dudes held doors open for me today. This is rare... at least in my world it is. Yeah, dude #1 was Sir Cuteness. I still refuse to answer any questions about that, btw. Dude #2 was in the math building... I think I went to high school with him? Yeah, I'm pretty sure... I thought he was cute then, and damn is he cute now. Damn! Especially when he smiles really big. 
I talked to the cute math boy before math class started for like 10-15 minutes? English class ended early today, so I had some time to kill. I was sitting out in front of the math building, and here comes the cute guy. He walked over and started talking to me. Who else was he going to talk to? The place was a wet ghost town! But anyway, it was 10-15 minutes of random chit-chat and laughing. So see, I can talk to cute guys... kinda. I think I'm getting better. Yeah.

My beloved "Farm Kings" ended last night. From the way they've been talking on Facebook and Twitter, it sounds like it's the END. I'm hoping it's the just the end of the first season... if it's the end, END... that sucks. They can't just give me 10 episodes and then take it away. They can't! That's ass. Such a tease...

No comments:

Post a Comment